Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Day 84: Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Really quiet/boring day at work. On days like today I get reeeeally hungry, find myself counting down the minutes in between meals and snacks...these are those dangerous snacking times, but as long as we stick to fruits and veggies, snack away, as Patrick says.
Glad today was a rest day (though would have welcomed a workout to break up the boredom). My left shoulder is still hurting, and in general my muscles are feeling a bit sore, but different than the usual sore, sort of heavy. I'm hoping its the muscles GROWING from the increased reps/sets....?
That's the news, and I am outta here...

2 comments:

  1. Stay strong, healthy snacker. Sorry to hear about your shoulder. Be happy this was only jumps day! Our last!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, did not realize yesterday was our last rest/jumps-only day....I'm getting all misty eyed....

    ReplyDelete