Thursday, July 1, 2010

Day 78: Devo

-The PCP gods are cruel. After complaining the other day that the marks had faded, this morning jumping I helped myself to a fresh, new, hearty flagellation, check it out. Ooooooh yeah, hard core!
-After failing it out on the Resistence V-sits last weekend in Yokohama, the first set today went very smoothly, so I tried the Pro Tip for the 2nd set (each V-sit in 2 steps, partial lift, pause, finish). Good Lord. Back to the missionary position for sets 3-5, and they weren't pretty...
-We've talked about this before (I love talking about it), but MAN am I gassy! More than before, though not sure why, my diet has not changed. Maybe its because my pants are too loose, and I'm wearing my belt too tight...?
-Back to Brett's post from the other day, tonight went to a football game at the Tokyo Dome, pickins were mighty slim, ended up with chicken wings (pealed off the skin). No carbs, no veggies, and skipped my evening jumping (morning jumping and workout all done). I will repent tomorrow in Yokohama...

Welcome Newbies! Team SEXAAAAY, how does it feel to be the wiley veterans?

3 comments:

  1. What the hell do you do with your rope that you whip yourself like that??? It looks like it hurt. I must be too gentle, need to get more vigorous with my jumping. I want scars!

    It feels weird to be the wiley veterans, though we're not quite as seasoned as the Running Rats. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Does this mean us newbies have to come up with a team name?! Oh the pressure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you want the true PCP lash of honor get a resistance band to come lose mid workout!

    ReplyDelete