Sunday, July 11, 2010

Day 88: Mixing and Matching

Super duper sets take longer, Fri was OK but Day 89 looks like it would take too long to squeeze in the full workout during lunch time, and although Patrick said it would be OK to break off the abs and do them later (I already jump separately, in the morning), would like to stick to full workouts in 1 session, sooooo swapped in Day 89's bicep/tricep/shoulder 4 exercise Stoopid Set for Day 88's bicep/tricep Super Set, and today's workout took almost 1 hour, serious stuff, especially doing the back-to-back Davincis and Shoulder Raises 2 days in a row. Oh Momma...

(was that the longest run-on sentence in PCP history?)

V-sit/Plank Super Sets, how do I love thee? Let me count the ways....did not come close to Brett's 4:03 Plank. The first set was about 3;30, the other 4 were between 2:00-3:00. V-sits were all between 20-30 reps...

T-minus 2 days and counting...wow. Returning to the Mother Ship on Tue for Day 90 workout with Patrick. I'm expecting candles and hooded robes and some sort of either animal or virgin sacrifice....

3 comments:

  1. Ooh, I wish I could be there for the 'ceremony.' Kill some carrots for me, okay?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you send a work-out PDF file of the proceedings? Can we be video-conferenced in? I'd like to think that our ritual sacrifice has been all of the animal fat that we've shed from our diets--and ourselves--over the past 90 days.

    Way to rock the V-sits! They are truly still my nemesis; hopefully I'll conquer them in the coming weeks.Haven't been able to manage more than 30 on the second set (and usually far fewer). And yeah, that shoulder work-out is intense; I had trouble carrying my groceries back from the farmers market today.

    Screw good grammar--periods are for procrastinators.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We could Ustream the sacrifice I guess....

    ReplyDelete