Saturday, May 8, 2010

Day 24: Give me a beat!

Tried jumping rope with the ipod for the first time, and I liked it. Speeding up and down with different beats from different songs helps make the jumping go by faster. Another thing I'm doing is 200 jumps before the end I'm speeding up as much as I can, sort of like a sprint to the finish...

Today's workout: definitely doing the shoulder press correctly, wow, burn. Don't think I'm doing the pull-down correctly, was feeling it more in the shoulders than the back, I think I need to stick my chest out/shoulders back like in the picture...I have a feeling we're not going to like the plank...

2 comments:

  1. Do it like the picture! They aren't decoration : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. You will never feel the back burn...it will just fail. Shoulders burn no matter what you do, and it only gets worse. ;)
    Planks suck. You will LOVE them.

    ReplyDelete