Friday, May 14, 2010

Day 30: Inadvertent Indulgence

Old friends in town, had them over for dinner. Was planning on staying the course, though it is very difficult (for me) to control my eating if I don't weigh things out (which I did not), so found myself picking and not stopping when I should have. Didn't eat anything over the top bad, but had some pork, beef curry, incidental carbs in an asian glass noodle salad. So in the end I am calling this Indulgence #1. It was good but feeling a bit bloated, even though I'm not really that full, if that makes sense....

As commented on Brett's blog, I also went 1300 jumps without a trip or break today. I'm convinced the smooth, hard floor is the best surface for jumping.

And congrats to everyone: we're 1/3 of the way there!

1 comment:

  1. Sorry, but you've got to Indulge on your terms, not on a slip-up. Which means you still owe us an indulgence man!

    ReplyDelete