Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Day 42: Hangover

The day after my (over) indulgence, don't feel so bad, just a little out of sorts, think it might have as much to do with going to bed late as the food/wine. Have to admit, I really like to eat rich foods and drink good wine, so a bit of a dilemma if that doesn't jive with being in peak condition...

Did the 1500 jumps today, and as Mikhael mentioned in one of his recent posts, I felt like I wanted to do more, even though it is supposed to be a rest day, so did a set of pull-downs for my back...


1 comment:

  1. I don't think the rich foods are a problem in and of themselves. They're just problematic if you eat them every day, or most days. But occasionally (though I suppose everyone's definition of occasionally varies) ought to be fine.

    ReplyDelete