Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Day 28: Holding out for the indulgence

Not sure if its the karma in the gym or my synapses finally firing on all cyllinders, but did 1400 jumps today with only 4 trips, and only 3 trips up to 1100 when I started the final sprint. I know the daily workout was only 1300, and Patrick warned against going overboard, but I was cruising when I hit 1300 and did not want to stop until I tripped, so went until I got to 1400 I "retired"...
The Tortilla-gate saga continues, need to firm up 1 final piece of the puzzle, stay tuned....

Had a company function tonight, red wine and vodka tonics swirling around me, but held my ground, stayed the course, 1,000 points of light, and all that...feeling good, and good about myself as well.

2 comments:

  1. Tortilla-gate, do tell! I feel so dirty, seeing as I am Deep Throat who got you started on this whole saga anyway...

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1000 points of light! Kicking it old school 90s there, I like it!

    ReplyDelete