Sunday, May 9, 2010

Day 25: New Exercises, focus

Floorjump: wow, tougher than I expected, especially straight after jumping rope. And I'm sure the neighbors downstairs appreciated it...
Chicken wing: need to make sure the band is tight enough to feel the burn...
V-sit: not sure which I hate more, this or the plank...
Pull-down: still feel it in the shoulders but focusing on squeezing my shoulder blades to focus on my back...
Triceps dip: still feel it in the shoulders, but focusing on keeping my elbows as tight and straight back as possible, can definitely now feel the burn in my triceps...

2 comments:

  1. A vote for hating the v-sit more, since I can't do them properly yet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I predict you will have V-Sits more...until the planks get SO bad they start winning. ;)

    ReplyDelete