Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Day 27: Revelations

Yesterday's Trivia Quiz answer: 200g of cherries, the spit-out pits and stems weigh just under 18g, less than 10% of the total weight!!!

The Whole Wheat and Spinach tortillas I have been loving might be full of salt and sugar! The label in Japanese does not specify the amounts, so have emailed the company to get the scoop.

The past 2 days working out at the gym has been great. Jumping has gone well (only 4-5 trips, I think the flat, hard wood floors are better than carpet or outside), and its nice to get home and spend time with the baby and eat dinner a little earlier. The downside is I'm still sweating back at my desk, even after a cooooold shower...

Have not decided on my indulgence yet, will see if I'm inspired or tempted at some point over the next few days...


No comments:

Post a Comment