Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Day 48: Dining out not so tough

Wife's birthday dinner, went to our favorite restaurant, where we had our Tokyo wedding party (Casita, in Aoyama), managed to stay pretty true to PCP: bagna cauda appeteaser, grilled snapper main (nixed the BUTTER and had them grill it au naturale), grilled veggies, tri-color sorbet for dessert (pink grapefruit, framboise, mandarin, mmmmmm....).

Jumprope: 3 of the 8 2 minute sets broke personal bests, 271, 278, 283, but still think 300 is a pipe dream.

Planks: 4x 60 seconds? Good Lord...

Bi and triceps: felt some really good burn today.

1 comment:

  1. I found a really good trick for the planks. Works for me anyway. I bob my head up and down. Sounds stupid but I seem to be able to fool my little brain into thinking that the head-bobbing is the actual exercise, and despite the pain I can convince myself to do just a few more head bobs.

    Ok, now you all think I'm a moron. Just try it!

    ReplyDelete