Friday, June 25, 2010

Day 72: Cramming for the final exam

It kind of hit me today: holy crapola, we have less than 3 weeks to go and I'm nowhere near the Peak! I know there is no short cut, so really need to kick it into high gear to get rid of those last pesky remnants of visceral...

Standing Ovations to failure: actually felt like my shoulders were failing before my chest, might need to fine tune my form.

Really good bicep workout, but also would like to fine tune my form on the one-armed curl, I feel like I'm leaning and supporting my arm with my body, in part due to the angle of the bands.

Elevated push-ups: after the first set I can't do more than 5 or 6 properly, though still get good burn finishing out the sets on my knees.

Fruit tip: grapefruit is the #1 fat-burning fruit (apples are also way up there).

2 comments:

  1. Apples are brilliant. Grapefruits? Way too sour man! Apple slices dipped in bananacinnamush is pure awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 72 days ago you weren't even able to do 1 elevated push up!

    ReplyDelete