Saturday, June 5, 2010

Day 52: Indulgence II


So after surviving 2 temptations (my mother's world famous banana bread, and yaki tori at my favorite micro brewery, I drank perrier and had a lot of veggies + a couple of assorted chicken selections with minimal sauce/salt), I hit Indulgence II with authority, but not before having a carb-free, super colorful lunch (shrimp, broccoli, asparagus, red and yellow peppers, mushrooms, eggplant, stir fried with garlic, ginger and a little olive oil).

Went to the Swallows/Lions game at Jingu, was planning
on having yaki soba as my indulgence but started in on the
Chu Hi's and kept going, 4 Chu Hi's and 3 hours in the sun later
and I was feeling no pain! Lets see what kind of shape I am in
tomorrow for my Day 53 workout in Yokohama...

2 comments:

  1. A shouchuu highball, i.e. Japanese-vodka + fruit juice (I like grapefruit, but lemon's the most common) + carbonated water. And I want one!

    I've never seen one that color though. Looks like a strawberry daiquiri for crying-out-loud.

    ReplyDelete