Thursday, June 10, 2010

Day 57: Skeletor

Just another day on the PCP, nothing monumental to report. Except that people are starting to comment that my face is looking skinny. I knew it was only a matter of time. Background: I did a shock-and-awe colonic cleansing in Thailand, in 1 week I lost 6-7kg, most of which I didn't really need to lose in the first place. Came back feeling great but looking like either a cancer patient or a concentration camp survivor (depending on who you ask). Mentioned this to Patrick in the beginning, don't think there is any way around it, that's just the way my body is built...

2 comments:

  1. I got the "Are you ok?!" questions alot after losing 10 kilos in 8 weeks.
    Funny how society naturally assumes something is WRONG with you if you are lean and healthy; like if you aren't rotund, chubby, red, thick, and waddling, you are SICK!
    Totally the opposite: you are in the best shape you've ever been, but everyone thinks you are dying...what does that say about the general level of understanding about health and fitness and wellness? Really speaks to the necessity of PCP to educate people!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...don't forget the garlic smell...none of us do ;p

    ReplyDelete